Monday, February 2, 2015

Black Hair Care


natural hair style of Michelle Saunders by Amber


She's been relaxer free most of her life only using them for a brief period of time in high school...she's now a college grad. Her diet is meat and diary free, she uses henna every two weeks and follows with a deep conditioning treatment. She washes and conditions with Whole Foods Everyday brand adding oils to the conditioner, and coconut oil on her hair when needed. She told me this is the longest her hair has ever been and said she knows it's because she learned how to properly take care of it. She has had her hair straightened with a hot comb only 3 times her entire life (I think she's 24). Her hair texture is coarse with very little curl to it. It was very easy to manage while I braided it...very healthy. - Amber 2.17.13


Kynxx~Natural Stylez by Amber 
"(Amber),this length is COMPLETELY attainable...my hair was approximately shoulder length most of my life, but it's only been in the past two years that I've gotten to this length - all because I take care of my hair (weekly deep conditions + wear it in twists 75% of the time) & also strive to eat as clean & healthy a diet as possible! 

My friends & family have NEVER seen me w/ hair this long, & they are shocked to see the length, especially since I eat NO meat, dairy, or even soy-based proteins...so it's definitely possible to get to this length...no one in my family has long hair, I don't use any miracle-growth pills or potions...just simple eating & styling..." - Michelle Saunders  2.17.13  


No comments:

Post a Comment