Saturday, February 21, 2015

WHAT Cynthia says...

Cynthia Lewis Sisterncharge
January 8, 2013
Hey it's me, I love this T-Shirt I made it and I sold a lot, then this one was left, and I kept it. It has so much meaning. I'M LISTENING! - Cynthia Lewis  

WHAT WE SAY


This morning, I stopped my wall for prayer. I felt the sincere need to. I feel like this, if the Holy Spirit leads you to say anything else right now, do so until you feel you have said all of what God is wanting you to announce or proclaim. You don't have to do it here, put it out there on your walls so that others hear you from your side of town too. And you have nothing to fear. Be bold in the Lord, like we are bold in everything else we do and say. 

Don't be hostile, there is no reason. Nothing can be solve, except to take it to prayer. You know how many strangers I have on my wall, who I have never ever exchange a word with I have tried, I use to send out a welcome to my page.... Nothing, well I am sure that they got something today!!!! 

Because I tagged everyone that I could today, to get the word out there. HELP, help one another with prayer, not praise. Let us accept one another in the way that we accepted friendships here. Let's try friendships, real ones, not what Facebook calls a friend, what we as a people learned in our households, churches, workplaces, homes. 

Think about it.... When we open our walls to one another, we open the front door to our life. So be careful who you let in when they request you, and if we are letting people in, lets show one another some love. Life is short, and we have more contacts here than even possible in the real world. I have never said God Bless you so much in my life. But Guess What, every time I say it.... I FEEL IT And every time I say that I love somebody here, I love so much more from inside about myself, my home and my family. That's DEEP yall. 

So I hope that I helped somebody today. You don't have to know me personally to feel me. You don't have to know me for me to share a word with you. We are passing through and that's more than a blessing, I hope that you can agree.  Cynthia Lewis

Jesus,

I know You hear my prayers in my heart and putting this out for others to see is confirmation. Help us find the Love we need and desire again. Put friendship in our relationships with a whole lotta soul! We want humor again, we want to smile through the whole day again, we want to come home to happiness in every fiber of my being. We want healing, and weight loss, and healthy bodies and minds, and good family bonding with our kids again. We need Love Lord again, we enjoy your Love very much God in the sweetness of the unity. Compatibility is what we need now.

We thank you father. Amen 



photo art by Lennea Lincus
May 30, 2013

I AM A WOMAN WHO HAS TO START MY DAY WITH THE RIGHT PAIR OF SHOES.
I START IN MY BARE FEET WALKING TO MY SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HOME TO PRAY.
AFTER I HAVE HAD MY TALK WITH GOD I AM ABLE TO FIT MY SHOES AND GO!!!!!!!


You see how you walk determines how long you will be able to stand the day, it don't matter if your heels are flat or spiked. If you have no direction, if you don't feed your spirit right, your body swells and the first thing that hurts is your feet, it's not the shoes that hurt, it is the flesh! 




No comments:

Post a Comment