Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Nigger Americans Wasicun Sapa


natural hair of Taraji P. Henson


portrait of a Black woman - Taraji P. Henson

Old African man in his village


Rasta, a true dread




"Well, I took a trip to Africa – which, by the way, is where I plan to live some day. I went to Kenya, and while I was there something inside of me said, “Look around you, Richard. What do you see?
 
I saw people. African people. I saw people from other countries, too, and they were all kinds of colors, but I didn’t see any “niggers.” I didn’t see any there because There are no “niggers” in Africa. ...Can you imagine going out into the bush and walking up to a Masai and saying, “Hey nigger. Come here!?”
 
You couldn’t do that because Masai are not “niggers.”
 
There are no “niggers” in Africa, and there are no “niggers” here in America either. We Black people are not "niggers,” and I will forever refuse to be one. I’m free of that, it’s out of my head. My mother is not a “nigger.” Is yours one? So if your mama ain’t no “nigger,” how could you be one? See, when I went to Africa, to my Motherland, I realized that terms like “nigger” and the word “bitch” that so many Black men call our women are tricks, like genocide on the brain."- Richard Pryor


Dark deep beautiful woman




Genevieve Nnaji is a Nigerian actress !!!!



"I remember when Richard Pryor said that. For a moment he held Blacks silent, but that moment needed to exhale as breath into our ancestors who saw themselves as niggers. That train of belief and thought has not been let go and killed. As willfully as the word nigger is defended being a nigger is equally protected as identity, as property. Black Americans through hip hop, for example, gave permission to the entire globe to call us niggers. Visit anywhere and listen." - Gregory E. Woods, 2.17.15


Jesus did not die for me. . .


 

No comments:

Post a Comment