Friday, April 29, 2016

A Medicine Story Ancient of times...



Melissa Missler Steenrod nursing in a field. (March 2016) photo
by  Jen Conway Birth Photography & Doula Services



I wanted to share a photo that celebrates our one year tandem journey. It hasn't always been a smooth road but here we are. In the early days, I was thankful that I had a toddler to help keep my supply going while my new baby struggled with nursing. Now, I'm happy with how well they have bonded. Sometimes they are sweet and hold hands while nursing and other times they try to poke each other in the eye... This is my reality. This is what works for us.

Beautifully captured by Jen Conway Birth Photography & Doula Services




breasts forbidden... and lust encouraged is a contradiction
in Western thought, business and social life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment