Saturday, April 9, 2016

Plain Talk


Now, I should explain the importance I place on this young woman's rant. I feel it is important to talk raw about the 'down in your gut type of fashion' that expresses one's true feelings about a subject as potent as sex, sexual intercourse, and the intimacy of the pursuit of a man, or a woman for sex!
 
 
Now, the following monologue came from a private group discussing the relationship challenges in the Black community. So, it is an adult conversation like any one would hear in public, or with a friend. It is written this one. The author of her own thoughts, this young woman is raising the ire of some and giving erections to others. More importantly she is laying out facts of life bluntly. She knows how she feels and knows how it feels to feel overlooked when you have much or something to offer. In this game it is sex without attachment. Or is it?
 
 
There is a lot to think about in this subject. There is a lot to think about as a young person in the context of freedom, and consequences. But, in the rush of heat from sexual tension reason is clouded by clouds of lust, need and the rage of want! In that mix one goes with whatever discipline and commitment to the realization of goals or not.
 
 
Bottom line. How do you control your sexual energies raging out of control? Or can it be done?
 
~ Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories (4.7.16)
 



African artist, Kola Awokunle Oladayo titled Untitled Painting



There is so much easy pussy and easy dick in these groups and I'm a ho right? So I wonder why my inbox don't be blowing up with niggas and I was taking this shit personal like maybe I'm too fat or ugly or both and they just don't want me but I see fatter and uglier bitches getting all dick and I'm utterly fucking dumbfounded and confused because I want some attention and dick too right? So what's up why you not giving me the 🍆🍆 and the 👅👅

And one nigga's response was that I'm complicated and manipulative and apparently that shows through my posts.

Another was that I'm too truthful and men fear the amount of truth I tell in these groups because they aren't so truthful with themselves or about themselves.

I guess one other fears my stalkerish ways because I said I was bipolar and slashed my husband's tires. It's a little late for that shit, I already know where he lives. Anything deeper and trying to break up with me and it woulda been his tires or whatever.

Oh shit. Maybe that's what he meant 😳😳
Well good thing he got out before that got any deeper 😈👹👹😸
And still another said he feared my atheism and occultic interest and practices.
But if you don't believe in that silly shit then I can't get you, why you scared? Isn't the Abrahamic god stronger than placebos and superstition? Who's blood is stronger - mine or god's? We could find out together if you give me some play you stupid bastard! We could play a game like Blood on a Ouija Board and see who saves you from all the demons that inhabit my soul. Pray you lose, it will be more fun and existential.

Well dam. At least it wasn't because I'm fat and ugly dammit... but that excuse would have easily been more understood. What's with the other shit?
I hate to put it out here like this, but I'm thirsty and I expect my inbox to be BLOWING UP now.
Just a taste to quench and I get it ALL.
You wanna lose or lose?
I make good spaghetti.

- Lawanda Wallace 4.7.16


lady in waiting
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment