Friday, April 22, 2016

Hats Off: What The Man Said.



Lenny Kravitz said, "True luxury is not having possessions. It's about having the time to be still, listen and feel."
Photo: Mathieu Bitton 


 
"It's interesting to see that there are people who think that what I stated in my last post is easy to say because I'm so-called "rich.” Well what is rich? In my life I deal with people who only have enough money to eat and have basic shelter, and on the other extreme, I deal with billionaires who have "everything.” Why is it that, for the most part, so many wealthy people are unsatisfied, bogged down, stressed, insecure, spiritually depleted, and have horrible relationships? Just because one has an abundance of money, it does not make them centered and at peace. Yes, it's great to have money, but if your foundation is broken—that is what you will be. Let Love Rule."

Lenny Kravitz, musician 
April 4, 2016



Lenny Kravitz's daughter, Zoe Isabella Kravitz (2016)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment