Wednesday, April 13, 2016

He wants her




 

Ken Karnes wrote to Catalina Otalvara, "Any time i see you it amazes me how beautiful you are . The long distance that you are away from me doesn't stop me from wanting to me from wanting you, to look into your beautiful eyes as my hands touches each beautiful part of your beautiful body.i want to kiss you ,i want to taste the sweetness of you, i want to fill my mouth with your beautiful breast, i want to kiss my way to your sweet vigina as you wrap your long beautiful legs around my neck pulling my tongue deep iin you tasting the sweetness of you , i move on top of you putting me inside you slowly moving feeling your warmth as you climax , having you fall asleep in my armes, you are such a beautiful dream lover!" in late December of 2015. She dug it. What are things women like to hear? If it is based on truth and is honest that is a beginning to understand what to say. - Dawn Wolf, Keeper of Stories (2.5.16)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment