Sunday, October 14, 2018

An Art to Adulthood is in Perception.



59 year old Yasmina Rossi.



older Black woman, Jo-Ani Johnson, 64.

I have long been enamored by older women. It was intense in my 20's and 30's. I studied both my soul, and the effect of each woman who engaged the chapters of my soul that needed writing. Writhing in my loins was a snake wanting expression, to get out. I had to control that snake. Deeper manhood required that struggle. The substance of the fabric that strengthens me now gives credence to the training and discipline it takes to control one's spirit. The skill is learned best within the dynamics of sexual tension and the struggles inherent to becoming holy from within...

There is much more to this. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 10/07/18



Bebe Neuwirth, actress






"Big boned, larger than life women like this define or defy certain types of manhood too weak to define themselves. Those are weak men. A strong man knows himself and draws whom he needs his direction. But, the fallacy in that declaration is unobvious. It is the reversal of a man's boast. Women chose their mates... - Gregory E. Woods (Dawn Wolf), Keeper of Stories 10/07/18 

No comments:

Post a Comment