Sunday, October 28, 2018

Intrigue



Women's Portraits Only (WPO)
photographer Mark Daughn said, "Have to say, I love this shoot! 
Tara Birdsong played the character to perfection!" [June 2018]



Photographer Mark Daughn's study of light upon Luana Lani with two lights, a honeycomb grid on the main with white light, and a second light behind and camera right with a red gel on a gridded head. This was set for one of his 2 day teaching workshops in LA. 





Photographer Mark Daughn of Shayla Love.



This image was all natural light with a gold reflector as fill, as a lot of you know I love natural light when it works! It worked for me this time and I love it.

Large window to camera left and reflector very close to model on camera right.

Shayla Love did a remarkable job conveying the attitude I was looking for.~ Mark Daughn June 5, 2018 

No comments:

Post a Comment