Wednesday, October 17, 2018

HIS Magical EYE.


Chris Clark
http://mystiquemagazine.com/2017/03/05/featured-photographer-cac-photography/


What do you consider your greatest strength in photography?

My ability to capture a character in an image. I spent as least as much time studying people and methods of bringing them out through photos as I did learning my camera and software.

Eva Strangelove by Chris Clark. [CAC Photography. 2016.]



Why that? and not babies or pets or landscapes?

Every girl I date asks me that question.
The short answer is, women inspire me. Not just the female form, which I obviously admire, but I also draw much inspiration from the female perspective, mentality and personality tropes. Yes, much of my photography comes with risqué themes, but I strive to always show the women in a light that makes them feel empowered.

What do you think sets your work apart from others in your genre?

From a technical perspective, I definitely have a look that comes through in any style I am shooting. However, my distinguishing factor for better or worse is in the images I chose from my sets during post. My tastes in framing and composition and poses is unconventional.

Photographer Chris Clark with some of his subjects.




Find him on

Maranda Rose by Chris Clark (CAC Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment