Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MAN'S TEARS (a poem)

my Devil gave me the Pen

He thought its much better then .......
He saw me as a Tiger with the knife
because I didnt want to bring him his Life.

he was so angry and strong,
but everything With him was wrong...
i almost saw the devil cry
because even the Devil wish to reach the Sky!


he is still looking for his Bird
but every his Choice is bad!
the devil is already Mad!!


his brown eyes are shining blue,
who knows what had to go thru??
he is still waiting for the wind and rain,
which will bring him his happiness again...


I was touched by his pain....
because even the Devil is the Man!!

by Věra Mrózková



Věra Mrózková poetess from the Czech Republic

"The wind is changing. Be carefull at whose face do you want to spit 'cause you can hit yourself!" - Věra Mrózková

 

No comments:

Post a Comment