Sunday, July 14, 2013

Comment on violent men


A study shows that men take rejection a lot harder than women.

Once a woman is rejected, the first feeling she feels is upset and unwanted. Then later she might feel anger and rage.

Once a man is rejected, the first feeling he feels is anger and rage. Followed by a sense of frustration and wants to get revenge.

It's also proven, that a man who has been rejected is 20 times more likely to begin stalking the woman/man who rejected him.

Sidenote: I just want to say that I believe this study. I never really believed that people could be so butt hurt over being rejected. But about 3 months ago, a guy and me were chatting via internet and phone. But after two weeks of talking, I lost interest in him. I sent him a text telling him that I really didn't feel a spark between us, and wished him good luck. (trust me, I was totally nice and not rude when I told him) He texted me back with of course name calling. I ended up blocking his number. And then, a few days later a random number texted me. Telling me my full name, address, where I worked, what car I drove.. etc. This person would not give me their name, but I knew who it was the way he texted. He threatened to show up at my job and my house. I ended up blocking that number as well and contacted my phone company to change my number. It was very scary.Confident Women Of Size 7.7.13


July 2, 2013
Juan Alcantara Art



"It is scary, but it is indicative of a condition of mind set on a course of emotional responses seeped in the notion of entitlement. It is the best I can do. I've seen this in men. In myself I've run through those emotions of hurt, anger and rage, and doubt and a numbing fear that feels like importance does not live within me.

I don't know if it is true men are worse, but rejection projects into every aspect of one's being until something is learned. Now the men who stalk, beat, or kill women I cannot relate to but understand in the context of ceremony when some of these men have sat within my sacred circles. The propensity to beat the hell out of a woman, or the sense of being personally diminished by a women's decision to leave has roots in the ugliest of elements I've found: no sense of self. It is like they are ghosts, and the dark emotions cloth the wretched feeling that accompanies them day in day out." - Gregory E. Woods 7.10.13


No comments:

Post a Comment