Tuesday, December 31, 2013

END of the year

Most readers have not been in my presence and don't have another sense of me and who I am. Through my musings, what I write about and the images I use there is a sense of me that is viable. Like anyone else the dimensions of self are more than one. This year is closing out, and many look back on their years with regret, or anticipation to get into the next year. I don't make New Years' resolutions anymore. They were too connected to other people's perceptions of me so I stopped making them. Instead I focus on the purpose I am in this life. The only times I was unsure of why I was alive were during the periods of my life I could not find a place my particular gifts fit in, or jive with the people I was involved with during those times.

I have a notebook that is detailed about my purposes in this lifetime, and I have a detailed prophecy about the why of my existence, and I have an analysis of my life from the perspective of Ausar Auset spiritual teachings. These three give me the words. I live the purpose. It is easy. It is easy living knowing the who and the why. How I know is directly tied to my childhood. There is no child who does not know why they came to this place, and I was no different. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 12.30.13 


UNCS Clothing Co.

That is quite an image, a couple of old heads on powerful machines. Having lived their lives as young men it would be interesting to listen to and feel the power of their lives as they tell it, and sense what is related to them. . .



The Sporah Show
"Never set limits, go after your dreams and don't be afraid to push the boundaries..," #Sporah
Sporah is a popular TV personality in Tanzania. 




No comments:

Post a Comment