Tuesday, December 10, 2013

TRUST or THINK

Garcelle  Beauvais, actress
Ginger

hot-chicks-occupy-wall-street
Protesting on Wall Street

"Women spark inspiration, innovation, and propel introspection into men's lives. It is their elemental Medicine. Each woman is potential. 

It is hard to draw contrasts, as I age. My eyes moisten, at times, with a compilation of thoughts, and recollections of the nuances of change. Is it fair to judge? Yes, and no. Judgment of a potential friend, lover, or wife is part of the assessments a man needs to make. Saying there is no judgment simply isn't true. It is pretentious to affirm that one isn't judging situations, and people. We do, and have to judge. The central focus of judgment is to determine accountability, depth, intelligence, compatibility, trust, and capacity to love.  It isn't a religious tool. It is a warriors' evaluation of the field, the scope of things to come because every choice has things people, and events to follow his decisions. Will you be ready for them? Will you be fair? Will you be yourself in this relationship? These are fundamental questions to ask, and expect answers from because relationships determine life and define the nature of one's death." - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 4.24.13

"The Moon says. . ."

"I asked the night sky what it wanted of me, as clouds rolled in and the scent of rain turned a cold Spring dusk into a shamanic dream. It spoke clearly and softly, 'I never ask anything of you, nor should you ask what I need of you. Rather, let me simply be and I will do the same. In this way, all will understand that where there is shadow, there is light; to see clear light, a moon will always be best visible at night. For us to examine or reflect Source, a willingness to embrace it all is key. I embrace you... will you embrace me?' I kept on my walk until finally I could see an April moon staring down at me, through a thick cloud. I felt two tears come down my face. One for Grief and one for Loneliness. Each fell to the ground and immediately I could sense it would water Joy and Companionship. It is as Rumi said and his words match my soul's journey tonight. May this find you at peace, with the darkest nights or brightest moments of the day. All is Love. Let those who say otherwise face the shadows. It is time. Aho!" ~ author of Enlightened-ish by Gail Dickert and Coming Out without Coming Apart (4.22.13)


Love  this, Gail! If one tear is loneliness and one tear grief, what are the other hundreds I cry named? So I can name them, then I know them personally and can look them in the eye. And know that what looks back at me isn't "out there" but a reflection of what's "inside" of me, that forms a pool to quench the aching thirst of my own Soul for Love, True Love! Will anyone ever drink from the pool in my Soul again? Ah, I must first tear down the barriers that surround the pool, then... and only then... will someone come to the pool to quench their thirst! jlpirtle "GoldDragon" - Jan Pirtle April 22, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment