Friday, July 21, 2017

INDICATION of Purpose.



Candy Flossin
Candy Flossin's indication of purpose is in the question she poised. "Which one U hittin' first, The Blunt, Brandy or Candy?" To which a young cat, Eric DemetriGiovanni Sims, quickly responded saying, "Roll the blunt, lick the candy, wrap the blunt, sip the brandy, light the blunt, lick the candy, then candy all night."  

A point in life comes and it will come when the end game is enveloped in questions centering around worth and purpose. At the end of not fully understanding the power of the punany is a story of an empty hole in the soul, a broken something or other rattling around the chambers of the heart, and a gnawing sense that you may never regain what was once mysterious, sacred and formidable a force in Nature born from your own nature!

There is a cost to not knowing who you are and what are the powers invested within you from the Creator, who is a She over the powers of the Womb. Then again consciousness may never arrive inebriated or high. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories Sept. 13, 2016







Sacred Prostitution:
The Whore and the Holy One
,
a paper by Elizabeth Cunningham
prepared for The New Seminary


I was sent forth from the power,
and I have come to those who reflect upon me,
and I have been found among those who seek after me,
Look upon me, you who reflect upon me,
and you hearers, hear me.
You who are waiting for me, take me to yourselves
And do not banish me from your sight…
For I am the first and the last
I am the honored one and the scorned one,
I am the whore and the holy one…
I am the silence that is incomprehensible
and the idea whose remembrance is frequent.
I am the voice whose sound is manifold
and the word whose appearance is multiple.
I am the utterance of my name…


Excerpts from "The Thunder, Perfect Mind",THE NAG HAMMADI LIBRARY.





Jada Fire is one of the most tragic of whores.


Sacred Whore ? Is there a transition from a common whore to a sacred one? - Dawn Wolf, Keeper of Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment