Monday, July 24, 2017

Lack of Awareness


The lack of awareness is the new form of 'hipness'!

she said, "and i'd give up forever to touch You cos I know that You feel me somehow You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be and I don't want to go home right one!"

It is kind of dumb the way Twitter and its affiliates have dumbed down language usage amongst American youth. Surprisingly, young people praise the lack of literacy in their intonation. Perhaps they believe in some kind of worship that celebrates it as young people from other countries excel in all the ways young people typically strive. It may be hip and trendy, but the way Life is it is laughable in one sense, in another it is scary knowing how and when the illusion will break.

Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories
August 26, 2016



1 comment:

  1. Who is she?? I need to know her name. She is too gorgeous not to know.

    ReplyDelete