Sunday, February 23, 2014

IN Laura's world


Illusion self-portrait goes viral



Her story

Any who've read my words over the years know of my fascination with photography. Today is no different. I woke up last night to the sound of the television we'd left on from our movie night. Despite the sound of the action flick that was playing (Pain &Gain) starring the Rock (Dwayne Johnson) I heard a hallowed sound of silence. In my office the computer was on. The first thing I clicked I saw the magical photography of an eighteen year old photographer's dream world of Laura Williams. I think I was the 200,001 person to view her self-portraits. Maybe not. Anyway check her out and listen to her voice in the Flickr video about the young woman.


Invisible
Titled, "Invisible" by Laura Williams

This piece is a way of looking at the world. View.


No comments:

Post a Comment