Sunday, February 9, 2014

STYLE & les Faux pas


Funny all these "I like women who look like women" comments, when I, myself like a man, who looks like a man... But men today prefer to have hairless chests and stuff that reminds me of a little boy. Not masculine at all." - Sandi Matthews




Interesting, but funny observation, Sandi. I am from another time. Masculinity was clear cut. I admit the women's movement, and other movements shifted consciousness. It had to be, but the attempt to blur lines between the two forces of Nature is the abstract supported by the practical trying to reach out of its place to take the place of the natural forms Life, in all its complexities, gives us and tries to put something (the 'other') with no structural support, into prominence. 

The outcome is obvious. ~ Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 5.9.13




Fashion Jerk
May 3, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment