Monday, October 22, 2012

SOFT MUSIC

Ashana
Day 6 of our Global Sadhana! For those of you joining us ... I have a question. How are you faring with this mantra? I'm asking because I know it is really a mouthful!

For the first two weeks, until it became second nature to me, there wer
e moments when I thought I was chanting with marbles in my cheeks and that my brain had turned into scrambled eggs. My husband and I would be 10 minutes into it and we would laugh so hard at what was coming out of our mouths we had to stop and start all over again. I realized that chanting the mantra was actually forming new neural pathways in my brain. I found this thought very comforting and it motivated me to keep going. As the new pathways established themselves, it grew easier with each passing day. In a very short time, the words were rolling off of my tongue like liquid light and I was able to turn my focus deeper and deeper within.

It’s not about doing it perfectly or getting it “right”. The process IS the experience … and it is constantly unfolding.

For those of you who just love listening to the recording, I hope you are loving it and allowing the sounds to take you deep within.

Either way, it's all good!
♥♥♥ Ashana


October 16, 2012





http://www.ashanamusic.com/ 




















No comments:

Post a Comment