Wednesday, May 1, 2013

BURIED ALIVE IN MY MEMORY

"Of all the times to die my mother chose to die when she did, and within the strange minutes seeing her body buried (yesterday) I discovered the frailties of my soul. The cracking sound it made. The unforgiving revelation that Mommy is gone was made permanent and surreal watching a machine lower 2000 lbs. of metal, and concrete into a muddy hole that is holding her frail, cancer-ridden body for as long as the art of preservation holds her still, and entombed. 

It is an absurd notion but the question came to mind, "Will resurrection be forbidden in such expensive materials?"

Within every hour since questions came with each crying spell. "Will I learn how to become a pillar in the family? How did Mommy and Daddy know how to be pillars? Am I in the steps, the stages they learned how to be pillars? So much I don't know, and so much I feel beyond the words I am skilled with. . ." 

- your son, Gregory 
5.1.13


Dance of Life into Death. . .
jan. 12, 2013
SEX AND GOD



No comments:

Post a Comment