Wednesday, May 29, 2013

STONE TALK

Glenis Fay Tinirau with family March 25, 2012


Kia Ora, I would like to share with you all an experience that happened yesterday morning with me.

A friend of mine who does Astrology picked me up to go to Cape Hillsborough to visit another friend staying by the beach there.On the way as she was driving down the range my hands started moving and doing all these wave movements and making like animal shapes and also my breathing changed to like swooshing and blowing out.When i looked out the side window there were these big beautiful rock formations and it flew out of my mouth that it was lizard energy.When we got to the bottom my body had bent over like being an old person and my friend said to me that i had picked up on the energy.

We drove along a few more kilometres and my hands started up again doing all these movements and there again in front of us was another rock formation. This time it came out of my mouth that it was rainbow serpent energy.When i got home i said karakia and lay down and slept for a few hours.

This has also happened to me when my hubby and i were home last year on holiday down the South Island when he was driving us along Lake Hawea my hands started doing all these movements that i couldn't stop until the rock formations were out of my sight. I have had a lot of other experiences that has happened to me since 2009. ~  Glenis Fay Tinirau 5.28.13


Jan. 9, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment