Monday, May 13, 2013

MAKUTU


Kiora today God has told me to share on Makutu 

I did a learning during the weekend on this gifting so many can realize what a truly beautiful gift Makutu is. It has always been used by our people for protection and in reality it is a tool... Most suffer horror stories how this tool has destroyed them and their whanau ...what a waste of a lovely gifting using it to destroy people and not illnesses or evil wairua...

Makutu

what is makutu.... Makutu is a virus which can be passed on to others it can go through the bloodline .. As a virus its soul purpose is to infect and kill... It also is a bullet that can give instant death.

In its infection stage it can cause hallucinations .. incurable diseases .. misfortune when used in a negative sence...

Is Makutu evil? 

No it is a tool and used as healing it can cure many diseases by simply putting them to death ... Mummy used to makutu hakihaki and the next day they left you can also makutu aparanga or evil wairua as well..

This is a short guideline to Makutu I hope it has blessed you. 

... even in the negative makutu heals imagine your iwi getting attacked by others and those tohunga makutu warriors who take out those enemies before they destroy ... Its all a part of the principle to destroy to save ... Many rongoa are poisons and they destroy the infection to cure .. Maori are experts at Makutu yet the shame of this they use the gift to destroy each other instead of healing... I tell those who are gifted be known as one who curses disease and illness so many have healed instead of one who hurts people .... In hurting people you waste your gift ....

Makutu is just a gift it has no morals it does not think all its purpose is to destroy ... Fire is the same it can be devastating used the wrong way but used for cooking or warmth it brings life...Makutu used incorrectly exacts a terrible price especially to those who use it and fail... When it is used for life and healing God takes the cost always work the cost in anything....

Even kino people have whanau and friends who love them ...many times I have been on the other end of makutu all a part of my tohunga growth .. I have transformed the evil to flowers butterfly and feathers and recently someone teleported glass that misses and tried to stop my heart ... The heart was a we bit painfull but I just took their wairua hand of it no drama said karakia ... at the same time thru the spiritual bond they used to get at me I studied there gifting and was at awe of their gifting .. it made you weep over such potential wasted on harming people...

Everything bears a COST and when you start something and it fails a Cost is made... I had no fear as God has my life in his hand I could of wiped him and his iwi and whanau through a karakia ... I will not do that as their are kids to feed and family and friends who will have to pay the tangi .. I cannot put my hand on my heart and justify that yet I sent a warning to him I said in the wairua to leave me alone or suffer the consequences ... I was afraid my tupuna who are fierce and his who are ashamed would take justice ... sadly in the period of a few days some of his whanau died... 

Again all apart of the cost to wield such mana....Are you all saying you are like our old whawhaia tohunga who used this gift to protect against a brutal age? are you willing to pay for these acts which will swim in blood? ... Papatuanuku will survive in the end; she will win. our Atua suffers in love so she won't destroy us all... she has done it before and destroyed other civilization ..One thing about a philiosophy of good intentions one doesn't know who is the kino person as each believe they are right...Use your gifting the heal to whakanoa evil wairua and pain and illness to bring joy and love to the community ...

A open forum is not really a correct way of advising people on makutu neither is the casual text post as you are correct parts of this is taputapu ... those concern really need to see their local marae or tohunga on how to proceeding of in the lifting of of tapu as their is a cost for everything... the post I wrote is to enlighten everyone on makutu as a healing gift ^^ If I have not answered your personal messages this is the reason why... - Billy Tuhua


from a dialogue here:




No comments:

Post a Comment