Sunday, May 12, 2013

MOTHERS' DAY

Goddess' were always depicted after birth, and had more body fat and a form inviting in the way Mothers' appear after giving birth to their children.

Katerina Stikoudi is what was once known, in a matter of speaking about the sacred, as a Greek Goddess. The very entity the Apostle Paul was bent on eradicating from the culture, and the minds of the people of his time and onward. This indication of this is traced back to the references to the Goddess Diana in his letters. This sent off bells and whispers in my teenage mind so long ago, and I began inquires into the scope of that subject with no support from the churches I attended. It was too much of a leap for any I questioned. It was a dare, for me, I could not resist exploring, and explore the subject I did until I met the first woman who embodied those mysterious attributes within her.

It was in Rabat, Morocco. ~ Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 5.12.13




May 6, 2013

Playboy

There is a looming question amongst many pious people about

No comments:

Post a Comment