Monday, June 26, 2017

Moving Within...



Nadia Aboulhosn moving from New York city June 26, 2015.



"It's been a real 4 years NY and you've helped me reach great success but I'm a southern bred and I need to be re-inspired. I'm not sure what journey I'm on. I do know I need to be around fam and make memories with the people who matter most. I read a quote last month from Steve Jobs that said -- “I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.”

I'm not fully happy here, maybe I won't be fully happy somewhere else but I do know this isn't for me anymore. I'm always trying to find new things out about myself and constantly grow. I'm ready to relearn and experience whatever next chapter this is of my life." - Nadia Aboulhosn, model  

No comments:

Post a Comment