Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Touch.


3rd eye a kitten has.




Maitrieya Sandess. Standing in beauty. [May 2017]

It doesn't interest me what you
do for a living. I want to know
what you ache for, and if you
dare to dream of meeting your
heart's longing.
...
I want to know if you will stand
in the center of the fire with me
and not shrink back.
I want to know if you can be alone
with yourself, and if you truly like
the company you keep in the
empty moments
- Oriah Mountain Dreamer




Maitrieya Sandess. Chakras on her shirt.

"Consciousness flows only through; each and every action or feeling stems from either a blocked or open chakra. What do yours look like? I have some I am currently working on...everything you are flows from and through them. Be your own life source." ~ Maitrieya Sandess [May 20, 2017]

No comments:

Post a Comment