Friday, November 29, 2013

PIECE TOGETHER THE BROKEN

Megan Fox's legs raised is suggestive, and will raise a man's attention span noticably. It means one thing to one group and another and other things  to other people what we are looking at, and what we are seeing, and what the actress is showing to her public. To a  Sarah Palin, and many mothers it would alarm them knowing their daughters' sexuality is blooming in the spring, fall, and other seasons of the year. It is daunting for any parent to send their children unprepared and prepared into a world full of darkness, and violence, and social predatory practices that capture the ideals in Venus fly traps.

The terror of it all is more important to be understood from the perspective of elders who have initiated youth into adulthood. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of the Sacred Medicine Wheels 4.3.13

Sarah Palin enhanced in pink lingerie is either a spoof, an insult, or a degradation of the ideals she tried to  espouse. This obviously isn't her body. It is her face set upon another woman's body that tricks my thinking. Sarah Palin is a beautiful woman to look at, and as a mother I'd rate her quite high. I don't think as she does, but I tried to see the words of her mouth without looking at how good she looks, and I saw a set of fears I could not relate to or dignify sympathetically.

I don't share the fears whites have about losing their dominance in the world as their numbers shrink before ever growing populations of Colored People. I don't feel any urgency or necessity to arm myself any more to assert dominance over a world already conquered. I don't have the desperate, and deserved fear of retribution from all of the historical 'shit' left in the wake of my coming and goings.

No, I have the considerations and concerns of a Peace Keeper; a facilitator, a father and a man ready, and able to help my relatives. - Gregory E. Woods, 4.3.13

Medicine Wheel of all the People





No comments:

Post a Comment