Tuesday, November 19, 2013

TOGETHER MEANS TOGETHER


Together & happy April 6, 2013
Sinclair & Alice



"When you have someone good in your life (in my case, my sweets Alice Doll Tyson) you don't trip on the pain of your past because you're with the blessing of your present which will eventually turn into your major blessing of the future. In fact, the brokenness of your past, only makes you appreciate and embrace the wonderful blessing you have at this moment. (If I was in church, I would holla, can I get a witness?)

These pictures show others that it's okay to express their love through photo. Too often, people live in a vacuum when it comes to love that it has become unnatural and unhealthy to express it. I am of the belief that love should be expressed. I show my love but never divulge my business. (There is love). Too many people like to tell all, but I love to show my sweets all. I can never get sick of showing my sweets all." - Sinclair - Dr-Sinclair N. Grey III


April 5, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment