Monday, November 25, 2013

STYLE IN FASHION




Read the blog about Lucille Ball. It is slanted strictly for fashion. It is a good tribute to her talent and her legacy as an actress, business woman, producer, comedienne, and most important as a woman who was fixated on being herself in a time that limited a woman's self expression. - Gregory E. Woods, 11.18.13
 http://bit.ly/16o1hjW


Trashy Diva

Anne Bancroft in a scene of the movie, The Graduate. Trashy Divas have similar under garment on sale.
 http://bit.ly/160uL9n
http://bit.ly/12YxQVx


God, Anne Bancroft was breathtaking! She sent fear up my spine in the movie, The Graduate. Without having seen the movie I wouldn't have had a template in mind when a similar seduction took place in my young life. I succeeded somehow to get away! To this day I marvel that I got away. But, I don't think I'd have gotten away had the actress herself been in the role that played in my life. Within Anne Bancroft age didn't smolder the fire of her bosom, make shallow, or weak the depth of what lurked in her eyes, or lessen desirability of her. 

How women age tells stories worthy of study. How beauty and sexual fires shift and enhance themselves with age is a formula not for the silly, the vain, or those afraid to age and learn, become and evolve, or learn  how to attract the heavy parts of attraction from the tomes of sacred histories to the cornerstones of maturity. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 11.18.13


No comments:

Post a Comment