Saturday, September 17, 2016

Ten directives




Take a look at these ten simple statements that will make a huge difference in your marriage or relationship:

1. How can I best serve you today?
2. What problem can I help you solve?
3. You've had a long day, I'll take care of the kids and kitchen tonight.
4. I've already paid for your manicure/round of golf. Go enjoy yourself.
5. Am I meeting your needs? If not, how can I better meet your needs?
6. Do you feel valued by me?
7. How can I be better for you?
8. I'd like to share five things I value about you. Would you mind?
9. You deserve that and so much more.
10. I believe in you and your dreams.


I want to challenge you to take one of these statements a day for the next ten days, and express them to your spouse/mate. Watch what happens in you, and in your relationship.



No comments:

Post a Comment