Tuesday, September 27, 2016

LA in NYC



Elizabeth Keene in NYC wearing a Macy's tunic, is the LA contrast to this city in a trench
by INC International Concepts via Macy's. photo by Danny Fung.
In Collaboration with Macy's x Who What Wear



"Sometimes we don't realize how much our surroundings influence us. We subconsciously make choices based on what we're exposed to and we develop our taste and personal style based on our environment. Living in Los Angeles has made me appreciate fashion that is colorful, ladylike and sophisticated. I love to juxtapose different styles to create an outfit that is visually interesting and unique. In today's look, I paired a snake print INC International Concepts trench with a burgundy tunic and a matching burgundy statement necklace. Comfortable dresses are always a go-to for me and styles with elegant details like buttons and lace are even more appealing. This look could easily be dressed down with tights and black booties, but I decided to keep things polished by adding sleek pointed toed pumps and a suede crossbody bag -- perfect for a day of meetings in Manhattan. Even when I travel, my LA style shines through. And, who says you can't bring a little bit of LA color to The big apple?"  

Thanks so much for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment