Thursday, November 7, 2013

Women, NFL cheerleaders, & Entertainment


Lingerie football action shot a Las Vegas game on 11.11.11 !!!!

Lingerie Football League athlete Sarah Fretchette of Los Angeles Tempt by Mark Ralston !!!!


The thin shred of interest I could maintain watching a professional football game was in the half-time shows, and the brief attention the camera gave the cheerleaders. The marching bands and the cheer squads obviously worked hard to be on the grid, but at some point some narrow mind decided the game needed more men talking incessantly about the game, and the half time shows were cut. For me, it is mind numbing to hear endless talk about the statistics, and speculation. Apparently, I am in the minority. Ain't nothing to do about it so I don't watch the games. There are many other things to do, and thankfully there are a lot of things I am interested, like science, and lingerie football!

Yesterday's news talked about NFL cheerleaders. Wasn't much, but it share trivial information about the sport about their pay, for example. These women have careers and jobs. They could not live off the $75 to $150 a game. It is much more. There is a reality television show about life amongst the Dallas Cheerleaders. I watched about five episodes. Interesting. If you are interested in the piece about the NFL cheerleaders here is the link. - Dawn Wolf, Keeper of Stories 11.7.13

How much do NFL cheerleaders earn?  (Getty Images)
Behind the pom poms
"When I remember I'll watch Lingerie football, and attend a professional women's basketball game. Aside from the athleticism of women's basketball is the drama in the stands. I've only gone with my wife, but the dynamics between the large numbers of lesbian couples at these games exceeds the price of the tickets. A lot to see, ponder, learn and digest. With the backdrop in my head about the importance of lesbians to professional women athletes in the business of sports the whole spectacle of the event is show time!" - Gregory

Lingerie football teams - Players of the Seattle Mist right, in black helmets against the San Diego Seduction in white helmets !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment