Monday, October 10, 2016

HIGH Fashion NYC.



2015 Tony Awards Judith Light by Dimitrios Kambouris (3.)


New York Fashion Week Accessories Remixed
Elizabeth Keene at A Keene Sense of Style, fashion blogger from Los Angeles, CA.
Wednesday, September 14, 2016

New York Fashion Week is my favorite fashion event of the year because we get all dressed up, stroll the streets on NYC and take in all of the fashion from the runways. The biggest dilemma I often have is packing, or over packing rather. I never want to leave any of my favorite pieces behind which usually results in overweight baggage fees. But this season, I decided to do things differently. Sure you don't want to get caught wearing the same outfit twice but accessories can be reworked to go with many different looks and they happen to be the major culprit when it comes to weighed down suitcases.

For Day 3 of New York Fashion Week I partnered with Call It Spring to style their gold choker, navy blue carryall, and printed pumps two ways. For my daytime look, I paired my accessories with a sleek off the shoulder trench dress. This look was perfect for strolling the streets of NYC and visiting showrooms. For my evening look I wanted something that was bit more high fashion to wear to the runway shows, so I paired a red ruffled crop top with high waisted striped pants and added in my Call It Spring printed pumps. Do you ever re-work your accessories to save space when traveling? 

Thanks so much for visiting me! 
Xoxo -E


Elizabeth Keene in NYC wearing a red top by Alexia Maria, stripped pants by Finders Keepers & her Call It Spring bag & shoes accented tastefully by a Call It Spring necklace & an ASOS watch. photo by Danny Fung.


Elegant Black lady in blue fitted denim shirt complimenting her form with a tulip front slit skirt.


white pant suit worn by Judith Light to the 2015 Tony Awards


Elizabeth Keene in NYC wearing a dress from Storets, & her Call It Spring bag & shoes accented tastefully by a Call It Spring necklace & an ASOS watch & shades. photo by Tony Oberstar.


No comments:

Post a Comment