Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Sacred Be Them!



Beautiful Dark Chocolate
"I am strong, full bodied; idealized in my history, scorned in other's perception of Africa: I am the dream, the prayers of my ancestors from deep within our spirituality, as of yet undiscovered by the crude prancing around as if they know what they know not. I don't need to roar. Shango sits atop my head!" - Dawn Wolf, Keeper of Stories 1/11/17






She seems to be saying, "I am peering into concentric mirrors encircling the concept and perception of me, and the realities I create by perception and intent. I am a lot." - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 1/11/17























"Black American women's tendency to turn men on and demand to be respected for being strong Black women is often a conflict for many men because they need the strength and the woman, not the competition." - Dawn Wolf, Keeper of Stories 1.11.17



















"Dark beautiful women escape from the speculation by being African. If it is embraced and leads towards the Goddess, the High Priest everything she is and has is an asset revered by Men, and unseen by immaturity."
- Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories
Jan. 11, 2017


Taste of cocoa.


No comments:

Post a Comment