Friday, January 13, 2017

Thoughts of Nadia.



Nadia, your musings. They are puzzling.

"Now they wanna act like I do no good, funny cause I really did more than I should."

Perhaps I know too little about the thought process of your ethnic background against the backdrop of the city you love so much: New York. . .
 




Nadia Aboulhosn thinking ....


"They'd rather run up on me than towards their goals, who do you think running the show? You saw it in me at 20 years old. I got a pure soul, I don't do the hate, you don't worry bout fitting in when you custom made. If I was you, I wouldn't like me either." is something to ponder awhile. The last sentence puzzles a thoughtful mind... - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 10.13.16







Nadia Aboulhosn delicately ....


Young lady with dedicated gentleness I heard you say, "I'm showin out, they can't stand me. I'm swervin off, they can't stand me." It is like your earlier words. You combine the negative assessment with positive assertions as if there is a need to expect both to come to you. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories


No comments:

Post a Comment