Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Sharing Telling






I SHARE because I CARE:

1). HELL is truth seen too late

2). GIFTS are what a man has, but graces are what a man is. ...

3). PERSEVERANCE is failing nineteen times and succeeding the twentieth.

4). A MAN who hoards up riches and enjoys them not.....is like an ass that carries gold and eats thistles.

5). WORKING WITH GOD If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the Life of any Man or Woman, I shall feel that I have worked with God.

6). TRAILS are medicines which our gracious and wise physician prescribes, because we need them; and he proportions the frequency and weight of them to what the case requires. Let us TRUST his skill and thank him for his prescription.

by Abena Disroe



A couple days after Abena shared this a friend of hers, Randi Payton said "The new pyschos in our mist see hell before it's too late and don't see it after it's too late. We r in a A new reality.

Notes from FitMinds: The New Psychopaths see their wrong before they commit it against you. Then they don't see it after they commit it against you. Then they wonder what is wrong with you
."


I don't know what to make of his thinking, but then reviewing my time with sick, dangerous people there is an unreasonable breakup of thought patterns that blur lines within their perceptions. I have seen it in killers, women after abortions, men who have wanted to kill their own, and white policemen sick with sexual attachments to brutalizing other men. There is a lot to what Randi Payton said. A lot of examples running freely in towns and cities with no prohibitions. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories [Jan. 22, 2017]  




Man in thought.
"Beloved, let me never imagine I am something. Let me never forget I am nothing.
What grace you have showered upon my being, to have filled this space with You alone."
- Mooji (1.2014)



No comments:

Post a Comment